Payments can be made directly into my bank account or via Paypal. I am very flexible if you wish to pay in advance, on the day, or at the end of the calendar month within 7 days of receipt of their invoice. I invoice at the end of each month.
I will endeavour to give you as much advance notice as possible in terms of holidays or of any other need to cancel a future appointment.
Cancellation and missed session policy
If you are unable to attend your appointment please let us know as soon as possible. The required notice for cancellation is 48 hours. Where there is less notice, or if you fail to attend your appointment, the full fee will be charged. We hope clients appreciate that it is rarely possible to fill these appointments at such short notice which is why we are obliged to charge for the Therapist’s time.
Confidentiality is an integral part of counselling and psychotherapy and is seen as essential to building the therapeutic relationship and ensuring the client’s sense of safety. The therapeutic process encourages the client to be as open and honest as possible and inevitably personal experiences and sensitive information is disclosed. It is vital therefore that the client can trust that everything discussed will remain completely confidential. All information will remain confidential unless both the client and therapist agree to discuss something with a third party. The only circumstance where confidentiality might be broken would be if there was a serious risk to the client’s life or if another person’s life was at risk; alternatively, in the rare instance where the therapist was liable to civil or criminal court proceedings if they did not disclose client information. If at all possible this would be discussed at length with the client beforehand and everything would be done to safeguard client confidentiality despite.
Handling of personal information
Tracy Callaghan Therapy holds all records securely and ensures the utmost confidentiality in the treatment of any information held about its clients. No information will be disclosed without the client’s written permission, except under certain rare legal circumstances (e.g. Child Protection). Tracy Callaghan subscribes to the BACP Code of Ethics for Counsellors and Psychotherapists. All Associates working at the practice are fully insured for professional liability and maintain regular supervision for all client work undertaken. We have an access to Records policy and comply with the Data Protection Act 1988.
The content of the Tracy Callaghan website is intended for information only. Whilst utmost care has been taken in the writing the information presented on the website we cannot guarantee its usefulness or accuracy. We accept no responsibility for any decisions made and accept no liability for any loss or damage based on the information found on this website. Anyone using information offered on this website does so at their own risk and will be considered to have taken full liability and responsibility for any damage or injury arising from its use.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Tracy Callagha’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.